P.H.A.T Girl Fresh and Full Blossom Magazine are sponsoring a social media contest. The contest will start today and end on July 2o, 2014 at ll:59 p.m. The contest is designed to appeal to artist (Make-up artist, Body painters ect.) but anyone is welcome to participate. The goal is to have contestants create looks that displays support for Breast Cancer, Ovarian Cancer and/or Lupus awareness. The contest is apart of the Fresh 4 A Cure initiative which was started by P,H.A.T Girl Fresh 2 years ago.
The Fresh 4 A Cure initiative was something that I started as a show of support for individuals living with these illnesses and their families. As a Breast Cancer survivor and a person who loves and has lost individuals to both these illnesses, I know how treasured the good days are. Which is what I work with other to produce, good days. In my effort to do this, I have had the pleasure of working with an array of professional who didn’t hesitate to lend their gifts and services to this worthy cause. I have had the pleasure of being involved with project that included celebrity advocates Michael Keith (of 112) and Shondia McFadden-Sabari (Bold and Breastless). I have also had the pleasure of working with groups and organization such as; Susan G. Komen foundation (Macon Chapter), Marjorie’s Mob, The American Cancer Society (Albany Chapter), and Lupus Foundation of America just to name a few.
- Must create a look that is geared around breast cancer or lupus awareness (ie pink, purple, ribbons, butterflies…).
- Must be following both P.H.A.T Girl Fresh and Full Blossom Magazine.
- Must post picture and with tags #fresh4acure #phatgirlfresh #fullblossommagazine #beware
- Must also send entry to Iamphatgirlfresh@gmail.com
WINNER WILL RECEIVE:
- Work nationally recognized
- Free promo from several media outlets (including but not limited to P.H.A.T GIRL Fresh and Full Blossom Magazine).
- Work displayed on the flyer for the Fresh 4 A Cure event