HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Can you believe that this is day one of 2016? I sure can’t but i couldn’t be happier. I am so excited about all of the new opportunities that await us. There is so much potential to be great and to promote greatness in others.
I know that by now most (if not all) of you have set your goals for 2016, if you haven’t… WHAT ARE YOU WAITING ON! Most of us are knee deep into executing goals, I would hate for you to miss out, you better get right or get left ( you see what I did there)!
Although many of us have our goals in place, one can never obtain too much inspiration and direction. With this in mind, I have decided to share a few thoughts that could help all of us be successful in 2016 and beyond.
1. Be welcoming to new opportunities. Many times we allow our comfort in one situation to keep up from exploring new possibilities.
2. Set healthy and realistic goals. Don’t set yourself up for disappointment by not being real about want you want and what it will take to achieve it. Note: there is nothing wrong with small goals that help paint the bigger picture.
3. Find your happiness! On the quest for greatness, work hard but don’t neglect the chance to be happy. When you are working towards goals that are in line with your purpose, doing the work is rewarding and it should make you happy.
4. Remain humble! Many people lose their way because they allow growth and success to change them. Their is nothing wrong with change just be sure that it is in the right direction.
5. Make it work! If you truly believe in yourself and your dreams, go hard. The road to greatness isn’t always a smooth ride in a fancy car; most times it is a bumpy ride in a car so beat up, you may have to walk. The fact is adversity builds character, so do the work and make it work.
6. Be consistent! I am a firm believer in, if it ain’t broke don’t fix it! Meeting goals can easily be as simple as fully committing to the things you already have in place.
7. Make an investment! Dreams and goal need funding, whether great or small. It is important that you save money so you can financially support your goals. This is vital to the growth that you want to experience and in the end it will pay off in a major way.
These are just a few suggests that could help get your New Year poppin, there are so many more. I am sure you have a few of your own, please share, they maybe just what someone else needs to get to the next level. Chime in ladies, I want to here from you!
SPECIAL THANKS TO THESE AMAZING WOMEN FOR SHARING THEIR GOALS WITH US:
1. Madeline Jones, Plus Model Magazine
2. Alysse Dalessandro, Ready To Stare
3. Pepper Martin, Pretty Plus Pep
4. Kim McCarter, Kim McCarter.com
5. Sabrina Servance, Big Woman, Big Love
6. Cynthia Noel, Flight Of The Fat Girl
7. Ty Alexander, Gorgeous In Grey