Hey boo, Happy Friday!
Did any of you ladies check out The Kardashian Gift Guide? I didn’t look at all of them but I did check out Kim and Khloe’s gift guides. In a word… DAMN! However, I am not judging because if I was a filthy rich socialite, I am sure I would splurge a little too. Now I don’t know if I would go to the same extreme that they do but who knows because I believe every girl deserves the desires of her pretty little heart sometimes. .
My mother says that I am the Marie Antoinette of the family. In other words, I am the queen of excess and I will take that as long as I am queen. I just like nice things, to her that makes me bougie but it is cool, I have been called worse. Oh, and the fact is… I get it from my mama! She just can’t see it because her likes are different from mine.
Normally I shop for myself the entire time I am shopping for others during the holiday season but this year I am not taking that route because I need to save. However, that doesn’t stop me from wishing. Who knows, maybe Santa will make a mistake and place my name on the nice list or someone who loves me will hit the lottery. A girl can dream, right!
Well since we started out talking about the Kardashians and I have been stamped the queen of excess, allow me to share a few gifts with you that I would buy if I had the coinage.
- I love a cute bag, and i am not really about the price or brand name. Honestly I have never purchased a bag for over $200 because my mother taught me how to bargin shop and wait for the sale. However, The red Kimono Louis Vutton bag is one that I would love to own. It is priced at $3,250.00 which is so far out of my budget I can’t even see it.
- You know that I love a nice pair of glasses especially since I am just as blind as a bat. These Tom Ford Square Optical frame in wine are a must have. Honestly with the price being $460, this is something that you may see me with very soon but not right now.
- Now all of you know how I feel about lipstick! Although I swore when Christian Louboutin release these lippies that I would never purchase them, I would love to have them in my possession.
- Another fact that most of you know about me is that I am not that girl that prances (or stands) around in heels. While I am just really getting into wearing sneakers, I would so rock these Cesar by Giuseppe but my soul is not ready to pay $1,795.00 for a pair of shoes.
- Lord!! This knee high flat Egoutina Boot by Christian Louboutin is calling my name… However at $1,495.00 they will be calling a little long before I answer.
Don’t leave me hanging ladies, I know I am not the only one with items on her wish list out of her budget. Chime in and share.